Protect Your Home and Family With a Whole House Purification System
For safer, cleaner air, a quality air purifier is a major step toward better health.
Although many believe air pollution is only a problem outdoors, recent evidence shows that our indoor environment can be even more toxic. In fact, studies show modern construction techniques have created buildings that are almost air tight allowing nothing to escape, including household pollution. Ironically, in many modern buildings, the outside air is often cleaner than the inside air!
A powerful microscope will reveal that you and your family are breathing contaminants like pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, viruses, pet dander, cooking smoke, mites, atmospheric and household dust, coal and insecticide dust, plus toxins emitted from air fresheners, carpets, glues, household cleaners, paints, varnishes, chemical-laden furniture and more.
Long-term exposure to this kind of pollution can cause significant problems, including developing asthma and allergies. The severity for each individual can range from asthma and allergies to more severe respiratory issues. Why take any chances?
Benefits of a Whole Home Air Cleaner
Indoor air pollution is among the top five environmental health risks. Our medical grade, exclusive line of HEPA air filtration purifiers are one-of-a-kind systems designed to give you the cleanest indoor air quality possible.
- Reduction in Allergens: Doctors recommend HEPA air purifiers or air cleaners for allergy sufferers. Air purifiers for allergies rely on HEPA filter technology to safely and effectively trap airborne allergens and other pollutants.
- Can Help Reduce The Spread of Illness: The Center for Disease Control acknowledges HEPA air filter benefits by recommending that medical facilities use HEPA air purifiers to reduce the chance of the flu spreading and being passed on to others.
- Odor Control: You will notice a drastic reduction in odor with a whole home air purification system.
- Cleaner home: You will notice housekeeping is easier when you have a whole home air cleaner. Dust will be greatly reduced.
- High Efficiency: Heating and cooling systems will be more protected from debris, meaning better operating efficiency and extended life. Air ducts stay cleaner longer!
- Indoor Air Quality Improvement: The indoor pollution from toxic gasses such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs), can be ten times worse than outside pollution. Clean it up with a whole home air purification system.